CISA has released eight (8) Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on October 25, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisory for technical details and mitigations:
• ICSMA-22-298-01 AliveCor KardiaMobile
• ICSA-22-298-01 Haas Controller
• ICSA-22-298-02 HEIDENHAIN Controller TNC
• ICSA-22-298-03 Siemens Siveillance Video Mobile Server
• ICSA-22-298-04 Hitachi Energy MicroSCADA X DMS600
• ICSA-22-298-05 Johnson Controls CKS CEVAS
• ICSA-22-298-06 Delta Electronics DIAEnergie
• ICSA-22-298-07 Delta Electronics InfraSuite Device Master
Please share your thoughts.
We recently updated our anonymous product survey; we'd welcome your feedback.