Accessing and sharing information on the nation's critical infrastructure is vital to the security and resilience of the United States before, during, and after an incident or event. The CISA Gateway and the Protected Critical Infrastructure Information Management System (PCIIMS) are two technical capabilities that enable federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, and private sector partners to identify, analyze, and manage risk to our nation’s critical infrastructure. The CISA Gateway Consolidated Help Desk provides support to users of both of these systems at all levels.
Help Desk support personnel are available to assist users with the following:
- Unlocking User Accounts
- Resetting Passwords
- Updating User Account Permissions
- Responding to Requests for Information
- Providing Technical Assistance
Hours of Operation
The CISA Gateway/PCIIMS Help Desk is available to respond to normal service requests submitted by phone at 1-866-844-8163 or sent by email to CISA-GatewayHelpDesk@cisa.dhs.gov, Monday through Friday between the hours of 7 AM and 7 PM (ET).
Entities located in time zones that conflict with the Help Desk’s normal operating hours are asked to provide at least 48 hours advanced notice for the submission of scheduled maintenance requests or for assistance in support of planned events or activities.
Every request that comes in to the Help Desk is assigned a tier level when the incident ticket is created. This assists with tracking and provides a framework for the expected level of effort. This action also ensures the appropriate time for resolution and response.
The Help Desk maintains three response levels:
- Tier 1 - Requests the Help Desk will resolve within one business day.
- Tier 2 - Requests the Help Desk will escalate to a relevant subject matter expert for resolution within two business days.
- Tier 3 - Requests that need to be directed to the system developers for technical assistance or debugging. Unless additional time is required to address the matter, a response will be provided to the user within three business days
Learn how the CISA Gateway can support your organization’s homeland security efforts by contacting CISA-GatewayHelpDesk@cisa.dhs.gov or by phone at 1-866-844-8163. For inquiries about PCIIMS or for additional information on how the PCII program can support your needs, please direct your questions to PCII-Assist@cisa.dhs.gov.
CISA Gateway Help Desk fact sheet (pdf, 198KB)