2023 Chemical Security Summit
The Chemical Security Summit is the signature U.S. event focused on chemical security collaboration across the public and private sectors that work with potentially dangerous chemicals.
SAVE THE DATE: The 2023 Chemical Security Summit will be held on August 29-31, 2023, in Northern Virginia, with an online attendance option available for many sessions. Registration and venue information will be released as soon as possible.
The Summit will feature important chemical security information for industry organizations, facility owners and operators, government officials, first responders, and law enforcement. Sessions will include:
- Updates on CISA’s Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) and ChemLock programs
- Emerging threats to the chemical industry
- Demonstrations from federal partners
- Approaches to supply chain disruptions
- Case studies of real-world scenarios
- Cascading effects of cyberattacks
- International chemical security initiatives
- And more!
A preliminary agenda will be released later this summer. Not all sessions will be available to virtual attendees due to content and resource constraints.
For questions, please email ChemicalSummitReg@hq.dhs.gov.