CISA Region 3 leads and participates in assessments, training programs, exercises, conferences, webinars and presentations to individual stakeholders, and events for schools, houses of worship, private businesses and others. Each of these events are opportunities for businesses within the region to work with CISA and each other to understand and manage cyber and physical risk to our critical infrastructure.
- Maryland Virtual House of Worship - Interfaith Safety & Security Evening -- CISA Region 3, the Maryland Department of Emergency Management, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation hosted an evening of discussion on safety & security at Houses of Worship. Watch a recording of this webinar here.
- Shields Up! CISA Region 3 is offering Shields Up webinars for critical infrastructure owners and operators throughout the region. Contact CISARegion3@hq.dhs.gov for more information.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
- News Releases
- CISA Blog
- CISA Insights – Informed by U.S. cyber intelligence and real-world events, each CISA Insight provides background information on particular cyber threats and the vulnerabilities they exploit, as well as a ready-made set of mitigation activities that non-federal partners can implement. This page is continuously updated to reflect new CISA Insights as they are made available.
Learn more about CISA’s vast array of services, tools and guides at the links below.
- CISA fact sheet
- CISA Region 3 fact sheet
- Federal Grants Program
- CISA Services Catalog – A single resource that provides users with access to information on services across all of CISA’s mission areas that are available to Federal, state, local, tribal and territorial governments; private industry; academia; NGO and non-profit; and general public stakeholders.
- Shields Up
- Ransomware Guidance and Resources
- Cyber Resource Hub
- Cyber Security Evaluation Tool (CSET)
- Industrial Control Systems - Alerts and Advisories
- Protective Security Advisor fact sheet
- Interagency Security Committee
- Emergency Communications Guidance and Documents
- National Risk Management Center
- National Risk Management Center fact sheet
- Hometown Security
- Active Shooter Preparedness Program fact sheet
- K-12 School Security Guide
- Faith-Based Organizations/Houses of Worship Resources
- Office of Bombing Prevention
- Infrastructure Survey Tool
- Assist Visits and Infrastructure Survey Tool fact sheet
- Infrastructure Visualization Platform (IVP)
- IVP fact sheet
- Regional Resiliency Assessment Program (RRAP)
- RRAP fact sheet
- Suspicious Activity Reporting Tool
- Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- UAS fact sheets
- Protected Critical Infrastructure Information Program (PCII)
- PCII Program fact sheet
- Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN)
- CISA Gateway