Through CISA's efforts to understand and advise on cyber and physical risks to the Nation’s critical infrastructure, we help partners strengthen their own capabilities. We connect our stakeholders in industry and government to each other and to resources, analyses, and tools to help them build their own cyber, physical and communications security, and, in turn, strengthen national resilience.
Led by a Regional Director based in Kansas City, Missouri, CISA's Region 7 staff provides chemical security, physical infrastructure security, and cybersecurity to nine tribal nations and the following states:
Regional Director Phil Kirk leads a cadre of security professionals located throughout the region who manage mission execution through steady state and incident response support operations. In addition to supporting the Nation’s coronavirus (COVID-19) response, Region 7 personnel work to carry out CISA’s five priorities:
- Improve supply chain security against cyber threats from malicious actors and the rollout of 5G technologies;
- Harden federal networks (the civilian .gov domain);
- Reduce risk at soft targets;
- Enhance election security; and
- Protect critical infrastructure that includes industrial control systems and the processes that provide vital services in critical infrastructure.
|Who We Are. Learn about us, our region and our work.|
|What We Do. See how our cybersecurity, infrastructure security, chemical security and emergency communications experts can help address your most pressing concerns.|
|How We Can Help. Find the many resources, events and information we offer to help you defend against today’s threats and build a more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future.|
|Where to Reach Us. Contact us using the information below.|